The Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo would like to thank our sponsors for making the 2013 Boogaloo the best fest yet!
We invite you to join our mission to improve the quality of life for New Orleans residents through the promotion of arts, culture and recreation. With the help of our partners, the MotherShip Foundation will reach new audiences by helping to enhance both the diversity, and entice the attendance of people from outlying parishes and neighboring states. With the help of our traditional and new partners, we will reach out to local and new audiences and increase the attendance from surrounding Parishes and States. By joining with us, you and your company will make a lasting positive impression on the many thousands of attendees.
Why should you sponsor the Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo Festival?
- Over 20K in attendance last year
- Outstanding Media Presence
- Socially Conscious Partners
- Neighborhood and Non-Profits Partners
A family focused event, your Brand identity is safe
- Twenty five (25) local food vendors and eighty (80) visual artists
- Eight thousand (8,000) square feet of artists under canopy
- Over thirty (30) local and regional bands playing on 3 stages over 3 days
We appreciate your time and consideration and hope that you will request sponsorship materials to help sustain a lasting New Orleans cultural and ecological event. Generous sponsorship packages are available or let our team design a custom package that fits your needs and budget.